Something to think about...

Fashion Graduate, obsessed with illustration, music, and travel. Would love to try everything once, and intend to do anything and everything around the world until i find the perfect job in the perfect place.

Monday 11 April 2011

Backstage... There's No Backstage For You.

It's that time of year again when the University Crits are getting underway and everyone is stressing over a sewing machine. I miss it! Reminisced today with a good friend about my own Critique last year for my graduate collection... so thought i'd add a few photos from the day.


This is one of the models hair i did for a friend... Looked incredible but im guessing it would have been a nightmare to brush out!


One of my girls in a piece of mine <3


The clothes getting sorted into running order...



My work station once i had cleared up! It took a while!


Another one of my girls pre-dressing...

The photos could go on forever but ill wait for a more relevant post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment