Something to think about...

Fashion Graduate, obsessed with illustration, music, and travel. Would love to try everything once, and intend to do anything and everything around the world until i find the perfect job in the perfect place.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Paris s'il vous plait...


Now this is a print that i actually really love, despite it being a total mess. I had intended to use it as a textile design, cushion covers, blinds, etc, but then did nothing with it. I guess my next project is getting this printed on some soft linen or even a basic canvas fabric and stuffing it. I intend to hand sew a few red mismatched sequins and beads onto the car, and onto the hidden Metro sign, and then some fringing or piping around the edge of the cushion... and then add it to a collection of Vintage inspired bedding in my soon to be decorated bedroom. The intention is there, it's just getting round to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment